[ABANDONED] what is wrong with this RPF data file?

Help for setting up and using
FlashErase

[ABANDONED] what is wrong with this RPF data file?

Post by FlashErase »

Hoping to get an answer for this AL-related problem here the issue:
After making all Y-values within an X-row equal to persude AutolevellerAE-0.9.5u2 to load it AL shows for no comprehensible reason on some points gigantic values out of the displayable range (spindle.top.etchm3mm_RPF2.txt):
rpf2.jpg
Using a RPF-file measured with the same settings a few minutes later the display after loading this file is normal as expected;
rpf3.jpg
So I hope, that someone can tell me, what is wrong with "spindle.top.etchm3mm_RPF2.txt" that it produces such a maniac surface. I can't see the reason for this strange behaviour by myself.
Attachments
spindle.top.etchm3mm_RPF2.txt
(2.25 KiB) Downloaded 305 times
FlashErase

Re: [ABANDONED] what is wrong with this RPF data file?

Post by FlashErase »

OK, may be, that I've misunderstood the goal of a forum but I'm sure, that it isn't the goal to act as a solo entertainer.
I hope, that my in the previuos thread published solution regarding the special USB-controller will help guys having a similar problem and remarking the same overwhelming disinterest here.
Because I don't know, what I shall do else to get an answer or hint regarding my problem above it makes absolutely no sense to stay here.

@Admin
Please delete my account here. Thanks!
daedelus
Site Admin

Re: [ABANDONED] what is wrong with this RPF data file?

Post by daedelus »

Hi FlashErase,

Your efforts and posts are much appreciated and are likely helpful to many. There maybe many readers of your threads even if there are no replies.

I had hoped that since I gave this software away for free, that this forum would become more "alive" and people would help each other out more. This has not been the case thus far, but is due to the lack of members on the forum rather than members not being helpful. I dont know why but there seems to be a lack of trafffic here. Maybe something to do with my webhost or some new google rules about web pges. Not sure.

I can remove you from the forum but it would be a shame to lose you?
http://www.autoleveller.co.uk/. Software to probe and adjust a GCode file for PCB's or any probe-able surface.

http://www.autoleveller.co.uk/cnc-probe-guide/. A short guide to setting up the probe.

-James