Mach3 + WiXHC Ethernet Control Board + Autoleveller (Not Working)

Help for setting up and using
alvaroevc5

Mach3 + WiXHC Ethernet Control Board + Autoleveller (Not Working)

Post by alvaroevc5 »

Hello Everyone.

To begin with, I am using Mach3 V3.043.066.

Recently, I updated my CNC milling machine with a WiXHC Ethernet motion control board, all because USB connection with my previous board was really unstable, and I ended up crashing my machine a few times due to a wiggling cable or noise in the system.

Now that I have upgraded my machine with a few more things, like stepper motors with encoders and such, I wanted to test the accuracy of the whole thing by tracing some PCBs, so I gave Autoleveller a go and things didn't really work out.

I have never used the automatic probe feature, I go old school on my milling and get the mill close enough until I see a contact being made on the screen. So I don't know how reliable the Autoleveller thing is.

NOW THE PROBLEM:

When I start doing the probing with the PFG file, it goes fine and dandy until I check the raw data file, and it is all WRONG. The data being saved is the same number on X Y and Z values, as if it were just saving the same point regardless of where the machine moved.

I have looked all over, but I can't finds any answers. I have looked at my settings, and they look just fine, the machine does its milling, but the probing part is a mess.

Any ideas on how to solve this?